
I finally got out with some girlfriends this last weekend! It was definitely time to let loose and dance a little! We went to Stoney's (one of our faves)! It's a country bar and dance hall, but it's one of the most diverse places you can go. Nowhere else will you find cowboys, skaters, preps, and all the unclassified people such as myself all together in one big room and getting along! You don't even have to like country to have a blast there!
5 People Who care:
It sounds like you had alot of fun that night. (hi my name is morgan)
LOVE the booty shakin' pic! Looks like it was a fun night for you girls! I remember you talking about that place before, but I thought they were going to tear it down? By the way Theresa Stewart (who knows you from the single's ward) says hi! She saw you on my blog, you'll have to look her up on mine:)
btw, do you have a tatoo? I thought I saw one on your lower back;)
Oh my gosh i love you! I am so excited you have a blog! What a wonderful day! I miss your face. We should go to lunch sometime and catch up. I am working as a stylist off of Durango adn 215 North. Centennial Area. So fun. I love it! Whats your email? And how crazy you know chels. She is adorable. She makes me so happy. I used to tell all my guy friends i knew Jessica Alba because they are like identical. Anyway! Yay now we can be blog buddies! Whoo hoo.
I love ya girly!!! We need another girls night soon & I need my dancin partner:) xoxoxxo
Post a Comment