3/19/08

Sugar

The last couple of days I have had a major craving for sugar! It's weird because I'm not usually all about the sweet stuff, but for some reason it feels like I haven't had sugar in forever! Hmm, I wonder if I had that sweet smelling sugar bar (I ordered sooooo long ago) if it would make a difference! Who knows.

Haha! Miss you Chels!!! You wanted an update, right??!

Well, a real update is completely boring, not only to read, but also for me to write! I am still trying to figure out what I want to do with myself. I often wonder why life doesn't just slap me in the face and tell me to wake up! I really need to figure it all out! I was thinking of just coming to Cali and chillin' on the beach moochin' off those that love me there!

Sean and I have been taking the missionary discussions together. This week will be the 3rd discussion. It is going very well and Sean is really loving it all. The look on his face when they asked him to commit to baptism was priceless! He was thrown back by it a bit, but I assured him that it wasn't pressure from the missionaries, it was just an invitation and he needs to feel right about it. He was relieved a bit to know he could take as much time as he needed to feel calm and confident about the entire decision. He's cute. He is more of an example to me than I ever was to him! It's great! He stopped some bad habits he had and looks forward to going to church! I'm so in love with it all! We have made a couple friends in the ward which makes everything more comfortable! He is this soft, sweet, tender man that I am lucky to have!

I was looking at new cars and found the one I really wanted! The Infinity G35. . . OOOHHHH SO AWESOME! I fell for it. Well, we made some wise choices and decided to try and save as much money as possible! So I am waiting for the new car. The bad thing is. . .now I don't have a car! HAHA! We sold my truck and decided to try and make it with one car as long as possible. Sean is riding the KTM to work and I am now driving the Tahoe (which is way more comfy than my truck ever was)! So, we are hoping to save as much as possible before we dive into a house. It would help if I was working, though!

2 People Who care:

K+C=M+K said...

Yes! So many updates! Thank you! That is so awesome about sean and so funny about the car situation! What is the KTW again? I am madly in love with the G35 myself Nic, and have to chalk that up to us having impeccably good taste! As for the sugar cravings... r u pregnant? I swear if you don't wait for me to get prego I will be so mad at you! Ok, I won't be mad, but still, how about you wait there? And in regards to the sugar bar-- yeah, I dropped the ball there big time and owe you like 3 now in it's place! They were in california like i suspected, however, that is just another excuse to come out to Vegas. To give Nicole her scentsy bars!!:)

Theresa Rodriguez said...

Ill tell you what nothing is more amazing then watching the man you love learn about the gospel and to watch his testimony build right before your eyes. Its so unreal! I wish you guys the best of luck with the discussions. Dave would not let me sit in on his with him because he said i would have been a distraction lol whatever. It was so great to see him do it for himself! Now we are about to go to the temple. AMAZING what can happen in 1 year. It will blow your socks off! xoxo