My grandpa Marley has dressed up as Santa for as long as I can remember. He loves it and all the kids love it! Well, most of the kids! The little ones aren't too sure. This was Ryiah's first time with Santa and.....
Well . . . .
she definitely was not having it!
If only she knew it was great grandpa!
She had had enough!
Then she got a candy cane. . .
Mmm, even with the wrapping still on, she was a happy girl!
Santa isn't such a bad guy after all!
A jolly man with free candy? Sweet!
Ryiah's night ended happily ever after!
3 People Who care:
I love her!! She gets prettier everyday!!
She is getting so big and chubby!! I love the progression shots of her with Santa- why do all kids scream their heads off with him?!
I so wish we could have been there for it! What a great fun memory for her.
Post a Comment