8/2/10

My Best Friend



This funny girl is my BFF of almost 21 years! When you can say anything about your life that begins with, “I remember 21 years ago…” you know you are getting old…er. Julie and I have always had a friendship of words more than anything. We have had distance between us for many years of our relationship and it has worked just the same as any great friendship of two people that saw each other every other day. We always catch up very easily and quickly. We get each other without having to explain much and can always count on the other to take the time to listen to laughter, tears, anger, excitement or to just ramble on about literally nothing. Well, once again, we are putting the distance between us. Actually, Julie is doing it, not me! Hehe! Her husband, Jon, got into medical school so they are off to Reno! So I guess it’s okay. As long as I get free medical advice and treatment! Don’t think I’m joking. ;) I will miss her but I truly could not be happier for them. They have a long, hard road ahead of them but it will be well worth the time invested in the end! Julie ~ I love you to death! You are the best person inside and out and I couldn’t be luckier to have you, not only as a friend, but as a BEST friend! 


2 People Who care:

Julie said...

Wow. . .you bring tears to my eyes. If I had a blog I would tell the whole world how much I love you.

Jessica B Photography said...

Aw, Julie's comment is cute!