I went down to Florida in August with my girly, Jenn, to see our OTHER girly Dawn! It was so much fun! The weather did not cooperate the entire time we were there so we didn't get any beach time in. :( That doesn't matter though because when the three of us get together, it doesn't take much activity to have a blast!
This is me super excited to get to the airport so we can be on our way...notice the Red Bull.
Jenn is ... well, Jenn! I love her! The best part of the picture is the old guy sawin' logs behind us!
This is my airplane bathroom shot. I noticed the sign AFTER I smoked out. ;)
Bathroom break to brush teeth and ... hmm ... Jenn had her own agenda!
I really wish I had an explanation for this.
This guy was cool as far as the eye could see. Deep down, he is a manipulative liar! I have no idea why he needed to be so close to me in this picture either. We hate him.
Yummiest chicken tenders I've ever had in my life. We stumbled upon them while getting lost on our way to Dawn's. Thank heavens for HARDEE'S!
Getting super casual cute for our day in St. Augustine
This pup has serious skill!
Ready for Zumba!
Zumba bound! We had to work off those chx tenders!
BATHROOM SHOT!
Karaoke!
WUT!
skillz.
I vote prettiest and sexiest eyes go to Jenn!
Dawn and I belted out Summer Nights from Grease!
One of the prettiest and THE MOST content baby ever! Kambria! Love her!
First real migraine of my life and I had the two greatest friends ever to come to my rescue! I'm so thankful they were there for me! I get the migraine situation now. I really thought I was going to die!
Dawn kicked her hubby out of the room for the weekend and we all had a slumber party! ;)
End of our trip.
Shout out to my girlies, Dawn and Jenn ~ I love you two to death! No matter how much time goes by in life, I love that we can come together and have an absolute blast! You two are two of my favorites and I truly love you! Thank you for an awesome time! I needed it!
1 People Who care:
Loovvveee ya! It twas a blast I think we all needed it. Thank you for being such a great friend:) This was a great memory! You are such an awesome girlie!
Post a Comment