I didn't want to throw a big party for Ryiah but I got an awesome deal on a bounce house so I decided to invite family and a few of her nursery friends over to play and then have cake! It was so much fun. Ryiah LOVED her "princess tent" and was super sad to see the haul it off the next morning! I think 345 pictures is just waaaay too many to post, so I will only post half of them! It is crazy that I really took 345 pics! I'm nuts. Here are a few (a few more than a few) for you to enjoy!
Logan, Jeremiah and Kaleb
Jennifer and Hazel
Jayden
Mmmm! Cake Time!
Uncle Jer, Uncle Nate and Uncle Nick
Thanks Papa!
She got Dancing Mickey!
She LOVES this drum!
Braxton couldn't resist joining the "not a party".
Cousins and Aunt Elise
Keshlyn
1 People Who care:
2 years old?! Happy birthday Ryiah! It looks like she had a fabulous "not party;)" And you mommy- look amazing!! :)
Post a Comment