7/6/09

I am one of those that doesn't want my kids sucking on their thumbs. I'd rather take away their binky than chop of their thumb! Well, last night before I crawled in bed I looked in on Ryiah and this is what I found!
I mean, could she be any cuter!? As cute as it was, I took it out and kissed her goodnight. She didn't seem to mind at all.

4 People Who care:

Melissa B said...

haha, that's cute! Once they are over a certain age it is definitely not cute, but for now, she just looks to precious!

Julie said...

It may be the way it looks in your blog, but your header pictures sorta looks like your left arm is missing. ha!

Jessica B Photography said...

I vote for the binky as well. Four year olds with messed up teeth STILL sneaking the thumb in the middle of the night (because it's a subconcious habit?!?!?) is not fun. Kiefer sucks his as well. But he is very binky friendly.

Jessica B Photography said...

Julie, I think it's her shirtsleeve that makes it look so funny (besides that fact that you really CAN'T see any part of Nicole's arm.)