My girlfriend, Amy just had her 3rd baby 2 days ago. I was thinking of how amazing it is that, while I was out running errands and going about my every day life, she was actually bringing a new, little miracle into this world. Amy's world stopped for a moment while little Isabella was born and the rest of the world moved forward as if nothing was happening. It is crazy to me that bringing a new life into our own wouldn't stop the world completely! It is such a life altering ordeal, yet it happens everyday like it's nothing! I get overly excited and emotional for every single person I know that is having babies! To me, it's still incomprehensible how the miracle of life even works! It's amazing and wonderful and I give props to every woman who chooses to be a mother.
7/30/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 People Who care:
Isnt that the TRUTH!!! Love ya GIRL!
Post a Comment