The end of July, Sean and I went camping in Flagstaff, AZ with some good friends and their entire family! We were only able to go and stay 2 nights, but it was really fun! It was obviously Ryiah's 1st camping trip! She absolutely loved it! I think her favorite thing right now is to be outside seeing all the pretty colors. I'm not sure what her deal is with the camera, but she gets totally serious when it's picture time. She has 1000 different facial expressions and when I bust out the camera it is all business with her! She brings out her daddy's serious side! Her are some pictures from our trip. There are more I wanted to put up, but I haven't gotten them from Tiffanie yet!
8/10/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 People Who care:
Looks like you guys had a blast out there. You are looking good Nicole! It took me a year to lose my baby weight and then I ended up knocked up all over again. I love the picture of Ryiah in the water. Could that bottom lip stick out a little further? So cute!
Looks like a fun place! The picture of Ryiah unhappily sticking her lip out is my favorite :) What a cutie!
What cute pictures!!
How fun!!! Ryiah is such a doll, i love the picture of her lip sticking out:)
Post a Comment