Have you ever been stressed out so much that is consumes every part of you mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually? Have you ever been so overwhelmed that you almost forget to breath? Well, I never stopped breathing, but I did wake up the other morning and realized that I had literally forgotten to shower for two days. To a girl that showers daily, sometimes twice a day, that was bad! That is when I had to snap out of it and pull myself up. I've been going through some things that have turned my life in circles a bit. It's true what they say, "It's not about the hand you're dealt, it's how you play your hand." I believe that. So I can either sit around and dwell on what's happening and be miserable or I can make the best of things and choose to better myself though it all! I choose the latter. I've always thought that I was a positive person for the most part. So sitting around and doing nothing productive just wouldn't be me. I am going to concentrate on my beautiful baby girl and being the best mom I can be. I'm also going to take this as an opportunity to find "me" again. I'm a firm believer in things happening the way they are suppose to if I'm doing my part. What the outcome will be is completely unknown, but whatever it is, is for the best.
8/20/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 People Who care:
Sending lots of hugs and kisses your way. Wish I was there so we could keep each other company! Love you!
What the heck is going on??? I'm sorry you are going through a rough spell right now. I'll be thinking of you!
You can do it Nicole! Sure it's rough having a newborn & being a first time mom, on top of everything else in life that is snowballing on top of you, but you can do it! Just like you said - you get to choose. You can choose to stress out and and get frustrated and loose your mind & explode - OR - you can choose to put a little smile on that beautiful face of yours and say, This will pass (eventually) What can I learn from it in the meantime? How can I be a better person because of it? And ask for help. And see if you can help someone else. Service has a way of making people feel better and forget their own troubles.
See you on Tuesday!!
Jessica said it perfect. Life is crazy isn't it. You live and learn right?? I hope things get better for you!! Blogging is like a counseling session, you sound so positive, I'm sure it helps other mom reading what you have to say. It helps me:)
Post a Comment