8/28/09

Lots Of Pictures...Mostly Ryiah Of Course!

My angel baby. This would be even cuter if she had those angel wings and it was professional! This is one of my favorites!








Love this smile!



I left Ryiah with G&G for about 30min. She started getting fussy so my dad took her into threir room and started vacuuming. He said she fell asleep within a couple minutes! Like this. . .



This is such a cute outfit! Thanks Autumn! I was waiting for the day she would fit in it!

Another one of my favorites!

Precious daddy - daughter moment!





Mmm, celery.

Ready for our nightly walk!

She LOVES the mirror! She makes herself very happy!

Picture from my cell phone that was sent to daddy. We send him one every day while he's working for a little "pick me up"!



Grandma, baby Jeremiah and cousin Eliza over for a BBQ.

Grandpa. He's so funny!

Sean and I at the family BBQ

Bathtime is her favorite time!

2 People Who care:

Jessica B Photography said...

Sleeping pictures are my favorite! I still take sleeping pictures of my kids (even the ones who are getting old!)

Melissa B said...

I love all her cute little faces! What a doll!