My grandpa JUST told this joke and had us all rollin'. He's a pretty funny guy! I thought I would share. . .
A man was at a restaurant having dinner. The waitress walked up with her thumb in the gravy. He decided it didn't look appetizing anymore and ordered something different. When the waitress came back to deliver the new plate, again her thumb was in the soup. Puzzled and discusted, the man asked the waitress why she kept putting her thumb in his food. She said that her thumb was sore and the heat made it feel better. The man replied, " Why don't you just stick it up your butt?" The waitress said, " I do in between delivering the meals."
9/6/09
A Joke From My Grandpa
Words & Pictures by Nicole at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 People Who care:
LOL! Was it really a joke? Or did this happen to your grandpa?
That's so funny! I wet my pants.
Post a Comment