1 week before Ryiah turns 6 month old and she is now waving bye bye! So cute! I catch her doing it on her own and studying the motion very intently. Does it get any better than this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PLEASE VISIT NEW BLOG AT youknowyouwanttoreadthis.blogspot.com
4 People Who care:
She is soooooo cute!
The best part about these cute babies is that you don't think they could get any cuter, but they do! They keep on getting more fun... more sassy too... but more fun!
I am so happy for you and your cute fam! :)
I thought you were saying "bye-bye" to her newborn-y-ness!! Now that she'll be learning & doing all sorts of things like waving & crawling & eating & standing & logging on to the internet with your cell phone...
Now is the time to start teaching her sign language. You know she's ready for it -she's proven it! She may not actually repeat the signs back to you for a few months, because it's going to take a little bit for her to see it and make the connection to what you are talking about. But it really really helps. Even just teaching her a handful, like milk, water, more, please, eat, and toilet (helps with preparing to potty-train!) really helps. Can you imagine when she's 15 months old and crying and you don't know what's wrong and then she signs "milk" to let you know that she's thirsty??? It is such a relief!
Hey I've been surviving. No belly pics because it's not as pretty the second time around, what with the stretch marks and all! I agree with the sign language. I taught Maddie and it helped a ton!!! I would just rent dvds from the library. They're called Signing Time and M LOVED them! That video is so cute of little Ryiah!
So fun! i have not been able to check blogs for a while so now that i have a computer again i can see all the updates. Your little girl is soooo cute. She doesnt even look like the same baby anymore she is getting so big! Dont you just love being a mom? Im so happy for you guys and your beautiful little angel!
Post a Comment