This past weekend on the 3rd we had my grandpa Marley's 80th birthday party! He doesn't officially turn 80 until Halloween, but a party is a party no matter when you get to do it! I will have more pictures when I get them from family!

My cousins also blessed their baby, Alisha the same day! She is such a doll! That blessing dress is the same one Melissa, and Cami and I all wore as well as all the other girl cousins! It's pretty special because my grandma made it.
.JPG)
My grandma Marley trying to comfort Ryiah

All the grandkids and great grandkids (excluding Sean, TJ, Rikki, Spencer, Austin, Bryce, Lindy, Makenna, Ethan and Richard).
.JPG)
Me and miss Ryiah
All the great granddaughters (and the mommies)
Chyler 2 months, Ryiah 6 months and Alisha 1 week shy of 2 months
.JPG)
Me and Melissa

It's just a little cake!
.JPG)
Alisha lookin grumpy cause it's too loud to sleep.

I cut Sammi's hair off like mine! It was clear down to her bum! She is such a sweetheart she wanted to donate it!

I put these next 3 in backwards, but you get the point. I shaved BRONCOS into my dad's hair so hair so he would have team spirit for the game on Sunday!
1 People Who care:
Love all the pics! It was great to have everyone together and the weather was so beautiful. A perfect weekend!
Post a Comment