10/24/09

Harley

I don't think I ever wrote about Harley. We had to giver her away. With Sean going to KY and me staying at my parents for a bit before I go, we had to find her a new place. My parents have a crazy dog that would eat Harley alive. So there was no way she could come with me. Braxton is okay because psycho dog has known Brax since she was a pup. So anyway - I asked Sean to take both dogs to the groomers before we found her a new home. While he was there he told our sob story to the groomers. I guess they jumped on the phone and started calling some friends about Harley to see if they could help us. Apparently everyone there fell in love with Harley (I think it was more like they fell in love with Sean. I've taken Harley to the same damn place and never even recieved a smile). Anyway, Sean called me and said that a family was on their way in to look at Harls. I said that's fine, but I wanted to know who they were and if the groomers knew them personally. The next phone call I got was, "Well, they loved her and are taking her home. I've got Brax and I'm on my way." Umm...WTF? I got so upset! I was like, "What do you mean they are taking her home? Now? (sniff sniff) I thought you were bringing her home first! (tear) I didn't even get to say goodbye! (sob) Who are they? Were they nice? HOW DO YOU JUST HAND OVER HARLEY WITHOUT EVEN CALLING ME?! They don't have my number to get a hold of me for questions. They don't have her medical records! (breaking down crying)" How awful is that!? I truly love Harley! So I called the groomer and got the email address to the family that has Harls now. I told them how sad I was and I asked them to keep me updated and send me some pictures. The mom replied saying that Harley was in the best of homes and the children are in love and blah blah and yes she would send updates and pictures..........HAVE I HEARD ONE FRIGGIN THING SINCE THEN? NOOOO! I am so annoyed! I hope that Harley is having the best life ever! I miss her. I hate the mom.

1 People Who care:

Unknown said...

we had to give away Vadar too.I was sooo upset when Mike found a home for him and I was at work.. i couldnt even say goodbye either..