Is this not one of the prettiest babies? This is my cousin, Melissa's daughter. This is one of my favorite pictures of her. It looks better than most professional pictures taken. Melissa actually took it herself with her little digital camera! Good job, girly! Alisha was over 8 pounds! What a whopper! You did good Melissa!8/28/09
Baby Alisha Ann Berdine
Is this not one of the prettiest babies? This is my cousin, Melissa's daughter. This is one of my favorite pictures of her. It looks better than most professional pictures taken. Melissa actually took it herself with her little digital camera! Good job, girly! Alisha was over 8 pounds! What a whopper! You did good Melissa!Words & Pictures by Nicole at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 People Who care:
Thanks hun! You're so sweet. Can't wait to see you all next week!!!
I love the picture of her smiling so big. I think she totally looks like you! What a cutie!
Sorry... I meant to write that comment on the one before! Oops
Post a Comment