2/27/10

Being Sick Is No Fun

Ryiah has been sick for over a week now. I feel so awful for her. She is just too tiny! She has not felt good in the past, but this is her first time being really sick. She has an ear infection and a nasty cold that the doctor said was on the verge of turning unto a respiratory infection. She coughs every couple of seconds and then screams because I'm sure her throat is raw by now. She coughed so hard a few times that she has choked and thrown up on me twice! Her nose is constantly running. She just lays in my arms and doesn't move (which, selfishly I am loving because she doesn't do that on a regular basis). She's on meds so I'm crossing my fingers that she will start feeling better in the next day or two.

0 People Who care: