Ryiah took her first steps at 9 1/2 months. She would take a step or two at a time and give up. At about 10 1/2 months she was walking about 10 steps at a time. She is now 11 months and she is all over the place! Not just walking, but climbing up everything she is capable of! She will climb up the back of the recliner and flip over the pony wall behind it! Thank goodness there are seats and pillows to catch her! She is definitely on the move! Her teeth are coming in sparatically (spelling). Her fangs are coming in before her top front. It's kind of funny, but how can it not be cute on a baby!? She now knows where her eyes, nose, mouth, tongue, ears, hair, belly button, and toes are. She LOVES finding her belly! Haha! She is learning her animal sounds. She is not making them, but she looks at the right animal when I make the noises. Not all of them, just a few right now! She points at everything she sees. Balloons are fasinating! :) Her favorite song is still The Ants Go Marching and coming in a close second is If You're Happy And You Know It to which she claps to! She is jibber jabbing all day long. I'm pretty sure she knows exactly what she is saying too! Ryiah is still very, very petite! She is in the 10th percentile for her height and weight! Just the other day I put her a an outfit for 3-6 months old! To be honest, I'm more than okay with her being small! I don't get tired of holding her or picking her up and putting her down. She still feels like a little doll compared to other kids her age! She is a very good eater. She will eat just about anything I give her...so far! I am going to start weening her from breastfeeding in another month, so we'll see what happens at that point!
Well, there is a little update! And here are pictures. Enjoy!
2/27/10
Ryiah At 11 Months
Helping mommy shop and flipping the bird. She gets that from daddy.
Funny faces. Making the most of a sick day!
"Look! I found my belly!"
Daddy got Ryiah a personalized KU jersey for Valentine's Day!
Words & Pictures by Nicole at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 People Who care:
I LOVE HER!!!! She is soooo ADORABLE!
She is too too cute! Can't believe she is almost one!!
Go Ryiah!! What a big girl! For some reason I thought i was following your blog but I haven't been getting your updates! I will have to check on that:) Miss you girl!
She just gets cuter and CUTER!! I love the picture of you tow making funny faces!! Give her a big kiss for me! Miss you! xoxo
I can't wait to see her again! She is such a big girl. I love her!
She is such a little cutie! Time flies doesn't it? You look great too!
Post a Comment