5/5/10

Ryiah's Progress

Ryiah is 13 1/2 months old. She was at her well check last month she was 18lbs (5-10th percentile), 28in (10-20th percentile) and her head was, of course still large (80th percentile). She is super healthy and way ahead for her age! The doctor was amazed at all she could do. This post is really for me to get down all I can remember so I don't forget and regret later not writing it down. So, I'm just listing...like I said, more for my benefit ....


She has 4 teeth in completely and 2 half way.

She is in size 3 Pampers Baby Dries.

She is wearing 9-12 month clothes (12 months is still a bit big).

She is very very active and sees and hears everything

Her vocab so far includes: Hi, hello, bye bye, mama, mommy, daddy, nana, papa, baby, up, go, stop, no no, dogs, don't, stinky, ew, diaper, juice, cheerio, cracker, cookie, bike, pee pee, poo poo, let go, please, turtle, Nemo, cucky, kitty, thank you, good girl, fishy, hat, shoes, socks, hippo, cow, nose, cup, milk, toes, night night, uncle Nate. . . hmm... what else. . .

She tries to say pretty much anything I ask her to.

If she can't say it, but recognizes it, she will point to it.

She knows several animal sounds.

She started sitting on the toilet at 12 months and going potty. She definitely isn't telling me when she needs to, but she goes if I put her up there.

She is learning her letter sounds and loves it.

She is not afraid of the pool which makes me very afraid! 

Her favorite thing is Nemo which I am okay with when I am trying to get something done.

She absolutely loves her bikes rides to the park and going down the slide. She's not a huge fan of the swings, though. 

Hmm...what else...

We recently went to San Diego and I will get some pictures up as soon as I can! 



1 People Who care:

K+C=M+K said...

What a big girl! I can't wait for all of those fabulous things to happen:) I am so ready for this pumpkin to come out and play already! I miss you!