6/24/11

Trouble

Ryiah has been climbing up her shelves since she was about 18 months old. She loves to get up there and destroy her perfectly placed stuffed animals. She thinks it's hilarious so I let her do it. She's so dang cute it's hard to say no when it's an easy clean up! Sometimes I'll walk by her room and not see her for a moment. I look up and she's just chillin' with her animals looking oh so cozy up there. She's so funny!





She made it safely.

The destruction begins!


Mission accomplished.

4 People Who care:

Turley Family said...

you have a lil monkey like me! she just keeps getting cuter!

Nicole said...

HEY! Anne Marie! Why can't I read your blog lady!!!

Turley Family said...

i don't know why you can't read it...my blog is annemarieturley.blogspot.com

it's not private so you should be able to get to it. if not email me amturley@hotmail.com

hope all is well...did you really end this blog... r u starting a new one?

Nicole said...

Yes! I ended this blog! I started a new one at http://youknowyouwanttoreadaboutus.blogspot.com/ ! Same stories, new blog! ;)