Ryiah and I decided to give Braxton a bath this morning. Usually she goes to the groomers, but I figured I'd save the $40 and get a little dirty! After making a mess, we stayed out back and played in the water for a while. While I had my back turned, little miss angel face took control of the hose (I had shown her how to use it while bathing Brax). She went crazy with it! It wouldn't have been that big of a deal, but the attachment was a hardcore, super soaker! She got the hang of it a little too quickly and turned it on me! It was icey cold and on full blast so running to her and getting it away from her was not happening! We were both laughing and having such a good time it was worth it!
The culprit - innocent looking isn't she?
I set the camera up to capture a moment, but she got me really good before I could get any pictures! She wouldn't even let me by her to get the camera. I had to trick her!
Love this girl!
Boozer almost took a header into the pool!
See how good she is with that hose! She's a straight shooter!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE! Boozer got it good!
0 People Who care:
Post a Comment