Just a little get together with family and lots of food for Memorial Day.
I love when everyone is here. Things get completely rowdy and chaotic and so dang loud! I love it though. I wish my family got together on a more regular basis. The little babies are growing up way too quickly. I know that in the near future some will be moving away and we won't be able to see everyone very often. This breaks my heart! There comes a point in time when you realize family is better and more important than anything else. It's too bad that it took so long to understand that, but now that I do I embrace all the family time I can!
Nathan, Daddy, uncle Keven and Gpa Taylor
Mashin' the meat...he asked me to help before remembering I DO NOT touch raw meat!
Logan (2), Ryiah (2), Jeremiah (2), Chyler (22 months)
Kaleb and Ry. They could be siblings
Smiley Chyler. I LOVE her smile!
Pretty girl, Makayla
Elise lookin' oh so purdy
Wishing there was pool time involved this day but it was a bit chilly :(
Me and my Gpa. I love this man.
Nick and Elise - I don't get to see them near enough!
Abby was NOT entertained with any of us.
Uncle Kevin
Gma Taylor with the kiddies
Shannon and Chy - cutie pie!
This boy is so dang handsome! Love my Logey Bear!
Catchya Gma!
The perfect couple - jealous!
Most of the kids and grand kids - I think just Jer is missing.
Showing off my chopping skills
Nick, Daddy, mom, Jeremiah and Elise
Dog Pile!
1 People Who care:
Love it! Funny how.many people don't appreciate what they have in family. Great pics too.
Post a Comment