A few weeks ago I took Ryiah to Bonnie Springs to see the animals and whatever else was so cool up there that everyone always boasted about! We were not properly dressed (it is basically a big, dirty, sandlot) because that was not the original plan for that day. Other things fell through so we quickly came up with Bonnie Springs! So I walked around in wedges and Ry had on sandles, but it was fun all the same! Shannon and her girls met us there. I will be honest, I was pretty disappointed. Half of the things that are suppose to be open were closed. Then when we got to the animals, it was pretty depressing for me. I had the same feeling this trip that I had when I visited BS when I was little. I was sad to see that animals caged and confined the way they were. It was a prety warm day and they all sat in cages with metal roofs and little to no shade for them to escape the heat. Ryiah enjoyed seeing them, but I probably won't be taking her back. If she wants to see animals, I guess our next thing to do will have to be an African Safari! ;)
Snack time!
3 of my favorite girls
My SIL and sweet nieces
Ryiah LOVED this train. It wasn't working this day, but they climbed all over it. She loves looking at this picture and telling me over and over what they did at Bonnie Springs!
0 People Who care:
Post a Comment