5/7/11

Easter Time

I completely failed with Eater pictures of Ryiah this year. I did not have my own camera, so I only have what others gave me! :(

Easter morning on our way to church, I told Ryiah the true meaning of Christmas - Jesus died for us on the cross and how he was then resurrected 3 days later.... Well, a few minutes went by and Ryiah said, "Mommy? Jesus died. Did you know that?" I said, "Yes, I did. How did he die?" Ryiah paused for a couple seconds then said, "He died on the sidewalk." HAHA! Yes, I laughed under my breath. It was awesome.

We had an Easter Egg Hunt at my parents' house with all the cousins, (except Jeremiah, Collin and Austin who we missed)! Of course, they all had a good time and then ate too much candy!






Grrr! Better pictures next year!

0 People Who care: