Why? Why did someone want my camera so badly they decided to take it? If you are in need that badly, try asking? Maybe I would have just gotten them a new one! I miss my camera. I miss my pictures. I miss feeling ok leaving my personal belongings anywhere but on my side. I guess I will not be posting pictures for a while. Really, what's wrong with people?
6/26/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 People Who care:
Seriously! People are rotten. Sorry about your camera. Sounds like you guys have been having a rough time lately. Hopefully things will take a turn for the better soon.
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear about your camera- that really sucks. Someone stole mine a few years ago and I still remember how mad I was. I had just gotten back from a fun trip to Florida and didn't even get a chance to download pictures or print any out! I was pissed! I mean, how much are cameras these days anyway! love ya girl, hope you find another one soon
Post a Comment