7/7/08

I got a new camera!

So I'll catch you up on all the fun!





















See how much ya'll miss when we don't have a camera!!!

5 People Who care:

K+C=M+K said...

Such fun pictures! I feel like I was there to have all those good times with ya! Couple of things- you look amazing! What is up with the leopard smock? and p.s. Your boobs lot enormous in that last picture- you haven't gone and done anything without letting me know did you?? I'm due to give you a call girl, miss you to pieces!

Dawn Sims said...

Aww...I miss you guys tons! Those are cutie pictures, but I have to say...what is with the cheetah print dress shirt thing?? Ok, so we totally need to go to the lake while we are in town...if it's not cold yet! I miss it! As far as Cohen's bloody nose I didn't get any on me, but Bryan got it on his shirt! We had another unexpected bloody nose on our way over to a friends house. Girl keep your fingers crossed that the tickets to Vegas go down. They are crazy right now! Love ya and miss you to bits!

Jessica and Chris said...

Yes, sweet leopard print. Congratulations on the new camera. (Rotten no-goods who steal stuff!!!!) Your family is so cute (you & Sean and you & the Taylor family)

So I guess you've posted a lot in the week it's been since I last checked your blog! I hope things are going even a little bit better. Definately rely on each other - that's why you got married - to become one, to share everything including your pressures and sorrows and stress.

Froska said...

what? for reals? a leopard print moo-moo?

on a different note; how about dawn. i was stoked to see them. i'm glad you found us nic, cause now we're all in contact with eachother and planning 10k's and such (ha). dawn said she couldn't wait to run one with ALL of us (including the doaner dudes). you probably shouldn't ask her about it though because she won't remember how excited she was about running. just take my word for it.

you know jenn and brian are down. so, it's just the question of when, and, where. it'll be like old times... only now we're all grow'd up and married, and have kids, and are responsible... so pretty much nothing like old times, but it will still be fun.

talk to jen, talk to dawn, talk to the hubby, then talk to the Smith's. copy that? "grood" (great+good=grood)

peace out-side, the Smith's

Dawn Sims said...

Has Sean heard of any jobs for Bryan? I'll have to give you a call this week so we can chat! Let me know what your schedule is like. You can just text it to me if you would rather! Love ya!!