7/25/08

Guess Who's Having A Baby!??!

Oh ya . . .it's true. Sean and I found out last night that am pregnant! How crazy is this? Who would have thought that I, the girl who didn't want kids her whole life up until a year ago, would be havin' babies! I took the first test expecting it to be negative like all the others. When I saw the positive sign start appearing, my eyes went blurry! I think I stared at it for a good minute and a half before I even moved! I ran in and asked Sean what it said, (he was in a dead sleep). He tried to focus in on it and after a couple seconds he calmly says, "You're pregnant." I start freaking out, he gets outta bed and starts eating a hamburger. Um, we're having a baby and Sean is as calm as ever and just keeps saying it, "Babe, you're pregnant. I told you this a while ago. I knew it. You're pregnant." Well, the second test said the same thing and the third one I took this morning validated the fact that I am indeed. Haha! Yes, I had to take three!
We are so happy! Sean is stoked and has already started naming him. Yes, of course it will be a boy! We just hope and pray things go well and that I have a healthy pregnany and a healthy baby, no matter the gender!

10 People Who care:

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

AAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! I am so excited for you! Your baby is going to be BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS to you both! LOVE YOU!

camicoff said...

Yippeee!!! Congratulations :-)

Mel said...

I am so happy for you. Being a mommy is the best!!!

Julie said...

It's okay, you don't have to mention that your friend, Julie, came over that night to help calm your nerves!

K+C=M+K said...

I just couldn't be happier for you guys!! Sorry we didn't get to chat this weekend, we were busy with Kirk's family, but I am going to call you tomorrow so i can find out ALL of the details! I am so excited for you! I wanna know everything, like why did you take a pregnancy test in the first place? Were you feeling sick? How far along are you? Have you gone to the doctor's yet? Questions! Questions! Questions! And more excitement! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica B Photography said...

Wow, congratulations. I feel like I am late on the news, sorry I didn't check sooner!

Jessica B Photography said...

So are you going to read my book I recommend?

Addie-buggie said...

yeah yeah yeah! I luv it! This is going to be the best experience of your life! You will be a phenomenal mommie! luvins! :)

Theresa Rodriguez said...

AHHHHH That is so awesome! I have loved being prego. Its honestly been one of the coolest experiances ever. How far along are you? If you ever have ANY question weird, normal, gross, stupid, whatever, ill be the first to let you know. But you need to buy Jenny McCarthy's Belly Laughs book. She describes pregnancy to a T. Its hilarious. I read it in like one day i couldnt put it down. CONGRATULATIONS again! Good luck too. xoxoxo

Lindsey Gifford said...

YAAAHOO! Congrats! I am so happy for you. You are beautiful and will be such a great moommy!! I'm excited to keep up with it all! Love ya!

~Chan