7/27/08

More To The Story. . .

I was informed that I left out some very important details! Haha! Not because I didn't want to include them, I'm just not huge on typing!

After I freaked out about seeing the first positive sign and waking Sean up, I imediately called my best friend Julie. I asked her if What I was seeing was true or if I was not seeing straight. Luckily, she was near my house, (which was so random because she lives on the opposite side of town)! She said she would be right over. When she got there I was all emotional and still pacing! She said that it was indeed positive. She agreed with Sean that I should take another one. Unfortunately I didn't have to pee! So while waiting a few minutes, Julie jumped online and read a bunch of things to me from babycenter.com (I'm on it every day now!). She answered a bunch of silly questions I had since she has been through this before. She left shortly after because she was tired of waiting for me to have to pee and I'm sure she was sick of my dramatics.
I'm so happy that she was able to come over. She eased my mind about so many things and she has continued to since then every day when I call her with something new! Thanks girl!

5 People Who care:

Anonymous said...

That's better!

Dawn Sims said...

I am seriously so dang excited for you guys. I talked about it all weekend!! I can't wait to see you in October. You guys are going to be such amazing parents! Take care of yourself! I know you will. Love and miss you guys tons!!!!!! I REALLY wish we were there.

Amy said...

I am soooo EXCITED for y'all!!!!!!
WOW! Nick a MOMMY! You're going to be the BEST! Well maybe? Actually I'm really not sure? I think I'm scared now.....ya, Im scared NOW!

Kristin said...

Holy moly! Congratulations!!!! Being a mommy is the best thing in the whole world. You're going to love it. I need details. How far along are you???

Hillary said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!