i am: Nicole Doane
i think: Braxton hates me for doing this instead of taking her to the park.
i know: I need to committ to working out.
i want: a house
i have: an amazing husband.
i wish: I wasn't such a baby when it comes to pain.
i hate: contention
i miss: Dawn and Bryan
i fear: getting attacked in my own home
i feel: like going for a bike ride!
i hear: the wind blowing, wind chimes and the clouds threatening rain.
i smell: potential rain
i crave: peanut butter and chocolate
i search: for bargains and never find them.
i wonder: if I'll have children
i regret: not taking better care of Mr. Higgins.
i love: family dinners when EVERYONE is there and gets along!
i care: too much probably
i always: shower.
i am not: in a hurry to grow old.
i believe: all things have a purpose and most of the time we shouldn't question it.
i dance: with Sean at Zowie Bowie!
i sing: the Star Spangled Banner in the shower in the mornings.
i don’t always: have to be right, but I usually am.
i write: when I have to.
i win: never. I never win games or money or any of that crap!
i lose: my keys and glasses daily.
i never: want to be a pornstar
i listen: then forget what was said 10 seconds later
i can usually be found: in good company.
i am scared: of dark merky waters
i need: to start cooking more. Haha, I mean I need to start cooking, period.
i am happy about: Sean being my husband!
i tag: anyone who reads this!
7/20/08
Tag-Who Am I?
Words & Pictures by Nicole at 1:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 People Who care:
That was so fun to read! I love blogging tags, they're so fun! If I hadn't just done one, I'd do yours.. well, maybe I still will later. Oh, and no new car for me, guess no one wants to buy an SUV right now, so I am going to love what I got! It could be a lot worse though, like a 4X4 V8 truck or something?? I miss you! I wanna do lunch with you or something but you are kinda far away:( what about that California trip anyway?
How's your new job?
How's your new car?
Is Sean back yet?
Is your hair still short and blonde?
Gotta check up on these things because it's always changing!
You did it!!! I learned things about you I have never known. Keep singing the SSB!!!
Just so you know..We miss you guys!
Post a Comment