8/5/08

Baby Logan!


Our little nephew Logan Nicholas Taylor was born yesterday around 1pm. He was 9 flippin pounds and only 19 inches! Haha! What a fatty! He is one of the most perfect babies I've ever seen! We got to go down and spend some time with him last night and this morning at Sunrise Children's Hospital. Elise had to have a C-section so they will be there a few more days. Holding Logan in my arms just made me want my baby all that much more! It was different this time holding him than it was holding my other niece and nephew. Knowing that I will soon have that made it a bit more special! He's such a doll! We can only hope that ours will be just as beautiful and good natured as baby Logan!

4 People Who care:

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

ummmm...do you have a tattoo on your inner arm??????

Jessica B Photography said...

Congratulations! I can't believe Nick has kids!!

Amy said...

HEY! You told me that David was the most perfect thing you have ever seen! (whatever?) :)
Did you get Davids message on your VM?

Brittany said...

Hey girl...congrats.. that is so awesome! I am excited for you two.