I'm hungry. All the time. It's not just a kinda hungry, I think I could eat feeling. It's a I'M STARVING AND IF I DON'T GET FOOD IN MY MOUTH THIS VERY SECOND MY STOMACH WILL START EATING ITSELF! It doesn't come on gradually, either. I will be perfect one second and the next is a moment of true terror! It is like I get hit with a 2x4 and when I come to, my life is ending. Why are you laughing? I'm not kidding.
Oh, my boobs hurt, bad.
8/7/08
My Symptoms
Words & Pictures by Nicole at 1:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 People Who care:
Congrats on being prego! It's the best thing in the world. Jess and I just adore our little one and I'm sure you will too. Plus if you have a girl you will LOVE doing her hair and shopping for her, it's so fun! Ya the hungry thing. It's crazy how fast your body can change. Take little snacks like almonds and string cheese to work with you, that might help.
How are you liking Robert Cromeans?
HA! It is just going to get worse =) Although you could afford to eat a little more! I can't wait to see you all cute and round =) MISS YOU!
Ha ha!!! I only wish we could've been preggo together. Man being pregnant sucks! But the end result is way worth it! Eat whatever you want whenever you want... it's really the only time in your life you can do that and not feel guilty!
Welcome to being pregnant! I don't miss it at all! The second that I had Ella I yelled out "I'M NOT PREGNANT ANYMORE"...the doctor and nurses were all laughing at me! I didn't think it was funny, I hate being pregnant! But it is so worth every second of being miserable!
But hopefully starving and your boobs hurting is the worst of it for you! I guess that leads to the question... Are you feeling sick yet?
So, are you guys coming out here or did I blow those plans two weeks ago?
Ya that sounds just about right...Hey which brother had a baby or was it your hubbys side of the family??? How are your brothers anyway....
Less than a month after I got knocked up...and it lasted until the day I delivered. Don't be like me!!!!
I'm SO HAPPY for YOU!!! That you're sick and all... LOL
ha! I wish I was prego with you. How is everything going? Besides the hunger pains?
I'm sorry girl.. That's the way the story goes though! At least you ARE eating and not hurling all over the place- that would be much worse! Feed the need to eat- whatever makes you feel better. And about your boobs- just start wearing sport bras everywhere and even to sleep in- it will make them hurt less and I heard it is not to avoid stretch marks when they start to get huge. You are going to be so cute when you start to get bigger! I want pictures asap! Oh, and did you make it to the doctor? See the ultrasound?!
My boobs hurt so bad even when my hubby would walk by me i would tense up and panic. It gets better i promise. The eating thing however didnt for me. When i am hungry i am hungry and no one is gonna stop me! You need to get the book Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy. I dont remember if i told you about it or not. Its the best pregnancy book out there in my eye. She is hilarious and makes you feel a million times better about the craziness that is pregnancy that we all go through. I dont know why hearing about a celebrity who got hemeroides and explains about her stretch marks and horrible gas just makes me happy in life, but its nice to know no one is perfect lol. Hope youre doing well xoxo
Thanks. He's doing so much better today. He has another doctor appointment tomorrow. I'm sure they will check out his oxygen levels and everything should be fine. Thanks for asking. I'm sure I'll talk to you this week or something. Love ya
I just luv that you are preggers! You are already such a cute mommy! Yes that food situation only gets more trivial as the pregnancy progresses, so listen to your body, eat healthy, and hang in there it is so ,so , so worth it, being a mom is seriously the best thing ever, it brings more joy to your life and marriage then you can ever imagine possible.
Post a Comment