8/20/08

I Threw Up!

I know it sounds crazy and by all means I do not wish to be sick, but I have to say that when I threw up today for the first time I was slightly relieved. I have been lucky so far and haven't been sick at all. I wasn't actually sick today either. I was walking Braxton and it came out of nowhere! Juicy jaws hit and I ran for the toilet! I was so happy afterwards because it just validates that somethin' really is going on in there! People think I'm crazy for being happy about this, but because I don't (or didn't) feel pregnant at all, I was starting to think this extra layer of goo that I've packed on was all in vain!

I had to move my 1st doc appointment from this Friday to the following Monday. I will update everyone as soon as there is something to tell!

6 People Who care:

Mel said...

I have to admit that I DO NOT miss being pregnant. I was so sick all the time. From the minute I found out (which is how I knew) until the day I delivered I puked my guts out. I am so happy for you. I am excited to read about your dr appt.

Hillary said...

ah the joys of pregnancy! Hopefully you will be lucky and not suffer from horrible morning sickness. I've always only had it for about 2 weeks in the beginning and then never again the rest of the time, but I always feel bad for those that have it for months. Hope your appointment goes well. :)

Carol Sapp said...

Yayyyyy!!!! You threw up! I'm so HAPPY for YOU! (and the little booger inside too) Just wait for the first time you feel him/her move... Tripieeeee....It's like you've been attacked by aliens or something, but wonderful.
Love ya girl!

Amy said...

Sorry I was loggede into my Dad's College Ward blog...It's really me... amy.

Turley Family said...

I'm happy for you! I don't think out of the 20 weeks at 6 times day throwing up I can ever say I was happy about it! I am really happy that you aren't so sick! It's the worst!

Addie-buggie said...

NOOOOOO! You poor thing! I do not wish a sick pregnancy upon anyone, but hang in there those lil cuddle bugs are worth every trip to the toilet, sink, trash, heck shower, grocery bag, gutter, uhhhh you get the point. I will bring by some helpful sick stuff soon for ya. Luvins!