5/31/08

Freedom!

Sean and I have been sharing the Tahoe for months now. What a frickin' pain! It sounded like a great idea to sell my truck and just save. It worked for a minute, too! We are on similar schedules so one of us would take the other to work and pick them up. It just worked. We were over that really quickly! It is so inconvenient to not have your own freedom because you both have to be available on your free time to be a designated driver. No fun!

We finally got new cars! Woohoo! We traded the Tahoe in on two smaller cars. Ahhh, a breath of fresh air! Although I love spending all my free time with Sean, I truly do, it's nice to not depend on anyone but myself! I love, love, love my new car! Well, actually, we both got used cars, but they're new to us!

Next big buy. . . our cozy little condo!

3 People Who care:

camicoff said...

What did you buy??? See you in a month...

K+C=M+K said...

I second that, what did you buy? I love getting new cars even though they are always used, they are still new to me! miss you!

Mel said...

Congrats...I am jealous, I want a new car.