5/8/08

My Beach Cruiser


My new escape! We found this beach cruiser for $50! What a steal, huh! I love it! I almost got one about a year ago, but ended up not for whatever reason. I've wanted one of these forever! I took Brax up to the park and had her run along side while I rode. She actually did really well! I think she liked it as much as I did because she got to get to the park a little quicker! On the way home, though, she was so tired I had to carry her! Haha! I'm going to get a basket for the back of the bike so she had a little seat! LOL! Yep, I'm serious!

1 People Who care:

Jessica B Photography said...

I thought, where's the basket? before I finished reading the paragraph. So yeah, I vote you definately need a basket. Then you could ride to the grocery store or something to pick up a few things.... and a bouquet of flowers... to go along with your dog...