So, I am finally working again! I know, I'm a bum taking over 2 months off! It wasn't great though. It was a struggle for me! I went from working nights and making very decent money, to wanting a daytime schedule so I could see Sean on a regular timeline! It was tough for me to wrap my head around the fact that I would be making less than half of what I was before. So it took me a minute, a very long minute, to adjust to that thought. Trust me, after going over 2 months of making NO $$$, even $10/hr was sounding good! Haha! I start Monday as a salon coordinator. I'm excited to be back in a salon. I've always loved the atmosphere of salons, just not while standing behind the chair! So, wish me luck that this turns out to be awesome!
4/18/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 People Who care:
Change is always exciting. Congrats on the new job. Plus seeing your hubby is definitely a good thing.
Good Luck! Luv ya!
wow, it's nic. i'm stoked to see that you've tracked me down. seriously, how have you been? it's been way too long. i'm even more stoked to see that you're happily married to a guy that treats you good. i was telling my wife about you and remembering all the good times, so good to hear from you. my wife looks forward to hanging out one of these days, and i want to meet your hubby. i'll bet he's rad (he has to be to have married you). well, keep in touch nic. i told my wife to add you on our friends list, cause thats what friends do right?
-the Smith's
Good luck and let me know how it goes! You will be awesome because you are so cute and everyone will want hair like yours!
Congratulations on your new job! That is exciting!
I've posted more of Jeremiah's pictures if you want to let them know so they can see them
Hi! COming to Vegas this weekend! Going to call you when we are driving in! Make time for us, k??!
Hey! I just put up a new blog about renting out our house, let me know if you know anyone that wants to live there! Oh and yes, I'll be there on Friday! Miss your guts darling!
Post a Comment