I have to introduce you to one of my favorite people! Anthoney, (I call him Ant like most of his friends) is one of the most genuin, kind hearted, willing, loving people I know! We've been friends for years and I just wanted to give him a shout out! HOLLA!
He just bought his first home and moved a couple weekends ago. I showed up to his old house ready to help and expecting a million people to already be there getting the job done! I would have been there earlier, but couldn't! So I get there and there's not ONE other person aside from Ant and his girlfriend, Jamie! I could read the frustration and disappointment all over his face. This man is one that is willing to drop what he's doing without hesitation to help anyone in need of anything. He is always there for his friends and family without question. So to have no one show up on this particular day was unreal! Not to mention, everyone had more than enough notice and ample time to set this day aside for Ant. I wanted to hunt down all those people that call themselves friends and throw them off a cliff! I was so mad! About a half hour after I showed one other person came by and by the time we got to the new house to unload 1 more friend and Sean met up. That is nothing considering the many people that actually confirmed with Ant that they would be there. It just shows who really cares about you in the end. The best way to see who your true friends are is to move! Moving day comes and those that call themselves friends, run for cover, turn off their phones and dodge your existance for a week or two. Then nonchalantly, they ask how you're doing and act totally surprised you moved already! "Oh, man! I thought that was next weekend! Sorry, dude. Do you need anything now?" REALLY? Seriously people. Don't call yourself loyal and pretend to have someones' back only when there is beer and UFC involved. You all suck!
4/15/08
Moving Day
Words & Pictures by Nicole at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 People Who care:
My sis is good. She actually has an 8 year old little girl. She just got married last September. She is still living down there. No she doesn't have a blog. I have been trying to get her to do one, but she is not that computer savvy.
YOu guys are such good friends! Yeah, I hear ya on getting bummed when "true Friends" totally let you down. I mean come on, we've heard all the excuses, are you serious? I'll make sure to call you guys up when we are ready to move:)
You are a true friend - Hillary's birthday party, anyone?!?! Good for you! Super cute pictures of the wedding! Your one of Jer kissing Jenna's hand looks better than mine! Mine has the Bishop in the backgroudn. I don't like being in the way during ceremonies, and there wasn't any room for me to squeeze up the left side of the chairs. So I've got two angles of shots to work with. Anyways I've posted one already and will be posting more on my photo blog - withoutaplace.blogspot
So is Jenna's name Jenna or Jenna Lynn(?) I like to get people's names spelled right. :)
Thanks speedy gonzales. I would text you back, but I'm not that cool. We don't have texting in our plan. :D
Post a Comment