OK! Apparently I need to post about this because ya'll are crazy! Yes. I did get a big ol' tattoo on the inside of my right arm. Your eyes are not deceiving you. I got it a couple months ago while Sean was out of town. It was a surprise to him. I always told him I wanted to get it (although I thought I was going to put it down my side) and it seemed to be perfect timing. Sean has a tattoo on his back that says the same thing and as soon as I saw it, it instantly meant so much to me. I loved it. It says LOVE DESIRE SACRIFICE. I decided to put it on my arm so I could see it. I didn't want to forget about it. What's the point of of getting it somewhere where I can't constantly be reminded of it? I love the tattoo, but I convinced the guy that did it was on drugs. I actually have to get it fixed and finished (shaded in and all that). I don't know when that will be. It was the worst pain I've ever gone though, EVER! As I was getting it I actually said, while I was crying, " This is the worst pain ever! I don't think I'll ever have kids because I can't handle it!" Then 3 days later I found out I was pregnant! Haha!
Enjoy the pics of me going through the most awful thing ever, thus far. I don't have any pictures of it up close and finished, but I will try and work on that for everyone!
9/19/08
The Tattoo
Words & Pictures by Nicole at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 People Who care:
I would think that the underside of the arm would be a sensitive place for a tattoo. Birth will probably be less painful.
Don't you work on the strip? I can probably get to the strip faster from Boulder City than you can from Timbuktu.
Oh ya! get it where you and your kids will be reminded of it EVERY DAY of your life! ;)
Michael always comes up yankes down my shirt and yells "Butterfly! Butterfly! Mamma!" while I'm standing there in public with half my boob hanging out and tatoo of a butterfly....saying hello to the world!
Good luck on that by the way.
Oh you poor baby! I can only imagine getting a tattoo in that area and it must have KILLED! You are one tough mama! And now you can tell your kids the story about how you got that while you were preggo! Ha! CRAZY! So anymore fun updates? DId you guys find a house?
I wanted to cry for you after seeing these pictures!
Post a Comment