9/16/08

Updates! I Know, It's Been A While!


Update 1. I'm almost 12 weeks along! I go in for my 12 week checkup next Tuesday! So more to tell about the baby then! As far as the pregnancy as a whole - everything is going well. The first picture there is me in my first month. The second one below is about 3 months. I still get a bit sick when I don't eat immediately, but other than that, I feel good. My boobs really are getting huge (for me) and they hurt still. I've gained 4 pounds already and it's all in my butt waist! My skinny jeans don't do up! That I could handle, they are skinny jeans, I get it. I'm not skinny anymore. The sad thing is that my regular work pants don't do up! I tried to justify it by saying I put them in the dryer by accident on high heat, but the truth is they are meant for someone 4 pounds lighter! HAHA!

Update 2. My hair has changed drastically! I'm now a very dark brunettish red. I kept a bit of blond in the front to feel like I still had a piece of me! I had to go dark so my roots weren't so bad. It's not so great to slather bleach all over your scalp while your pregnant so I had to! This way I can get away with going longer without coloring my hair. I know that they say it's probably ok to color it, but I'm just one of those girls that would like to stay away form anything that could POTENTIALLY do anything but good. I'm sure I'll color it when necessary, but I'd like to do it as little as possible! WHATEVER all you people laughing at me! WHATEVER!





















Update 3. Sean and I are always looking at houses. We want to buy, but don't know when that will be. We look all the time though! So this past Sunday we were driving around and he remembered a neighborhood one of his friends told him about down past Maryland Pkwy. My first thought was " GHETTO! " But we went anyway and ended up finding the coolest looking houses! There was an open house at one of them so we went in for kicks. These houses were built in the 60's and were awesome! This particaular house was my favorite ever! The backyard is what I actually fell in love with. You could've built an enitire new house in the backyard! I loved it! The layout was one that you'll never find in a new house ever! The greatest part was that it had a ton of original appliances and accesories from the 60's! Including the original pukey green/yellow shag carpet! OK, so if we were to actually buy the house I would update everything and make it modern, but the point is it was cool to see! So one of the funniest accesories was the toilet seats! I took a quick pic of one of them as I laughed hysterically. I didn't want the woman who was showing the house to think I was making fun, so I just snapped one really fast! Enjoy!

8 People Who care:

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett said...

oh my...4 whole pounds??? Slow down! Haha, you are too cute. I am not going to talk about what I gained when I was knocked up!
So are those pennies on the toilet? FANTASTIC!
And again, I would like to talk to you about this tattoo that I knew nothing about!

Anonymous said...

You seriously make me laugh! I hope you guys find a house that you like before the baby is born. It is so hard to find something nice or new for the money anymore so it's good that you guys are keeping your options open by looking at other places. And what's with the tattoo???? When did that happen? I just saw you and it wasn't there... or was it?

Hillary said...

Cute hair! You will be so cute with a pregnant belly.
So when do we get to take a look at this mysterious tattoo it seems that no one has ever seen?

K+C=M+K said...

Wow! Wow! And Wow!
A couple of things-
Is that a tattoo on your arm that I just happened to notice?! Or was I not supposed to notice?:) Um, your hair is REALLY dark! I think it might take a while to get used to. You were always my favorite cute little blonde- just an adjustment I guess. And so fun that you are looking at houses! Buy that one with the toilet seat for sure!
AND... You are sooooooo freakin tiny! You have no belly miss I think I have gained 4 pounds. Whatever. I wish I looked like you on a good day! THat's also exciting about your boobs- gotta love that!

Amy said...

Hey! That looks like my toilet!!!
Oh and by the way....You are so FREAKEN HOT!!! So you can just shut up now about not fitting into your "Skinny Jeans"!
UMMMM...what is up with that birth mark on your arm? Because I KNOW it's not a tattoo!

camicoff said...

Yeah, you give me a hard time about updating....Good to hear from you and see you! You look great. I like the dark hair. I just kinda did the same thing, except mine is longer. LOVE YA!

Jessica B Photography said...

Next post: The tattoo that apparantly NO-ONE knew about!

Why don't you come house shop in Boulder City? It's a little bit of Heaven out here. Ask anybody, they'll tell you. And I've got a house right across the street from me that has just been completely remodeled down to the bones (they even moved some walls, so those bones would be new!) I really think you should come check out our town. And we could hang out while you're at it.

Dawn Sims said...

I guess it's been a while since I've checked out your blog. You seriously can pull of any hair. It's kind of ridiculous.
Too bad you didn't get any more pictures than the penny potty. How excited are you guys getting for the little one?! It's so fun watching them grow up. I know everyone tells you this or they will, but the time seriously flies. You may not believe it at first (I didn't), but before you know it they are sitting up, reaching for you, eating real food, getting teeth, walking, talking, etc! On that note Cohen can't wait to see his aunt Coley!