Do they come any cuter than this! 10weeks
I love it when I can get her hair to stay curly!
Oh. . .she LOVES her daddy!
Okay, so today we used Ryiah's last newborn Diaper. It was a pretty sad moment for me. They still fit, but are getting tight. I have lots of Swaddler 1 boxes so I figured I would just start using those rather than buying more newborns and risking her growing out of them before I finish the box. Well the 1's are friggin huge on her! I have to roll them down. So annoying! I'm just so sad that she is already getting so big!
Ryiah and Marco. Marco is 1 week old here and Ryiah is about 10 weeks. It's fun that they are so close in age! They WILL be friends! ;o)
Baby Marco lookin' oh so handsome!
1 People Who care:
Wow. How cute is that to have your babies so close in age! Love the picture. Marco looks so much like Noah - I love it! Yay Julie. She should really get a blog. But thanks for updating us on her life. Haha! You little doll is so freaking cute, too.
Post a Comment