I looked forever for one of thos things that you tie to the binky and then clip it to the baby's shirt so it doesnt drop. I couldn't find one anywhere (well I found some but they would only fit specific binkies). I finally found one at Target and it was the last one so I snatched it up! I get home and clip it on and was thrilled! No more binkies dropping to the floor! The next day, the friggin clip just didn't feel like working anymore! There went $5 wasted! So I decided to bust out my crafty moves and make my own! I must say that mine are way more cute than any I saw at the store anyway!
6/16/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 People Who care:
Cute! I better get one! =)
Very crafty! I'm impressed!
Impressive!
i'm impressed! i couldn't live with out those things!
Good Job Girl!!! Who are you turning into?? Who'da thought!!
Those are too cute! My sis.in.law makes the cutest binkie holders too. She calls them binky babies and she has a blog for them. And they are universal too, they fit any binky.
Yours looks a lot like hers do.
www.mybinkybaby.com It's on my page too.
Post a Comment