PLEASE VISIT NEW BLOG AT youknowyouwanttoreadthis.blogspot.com
You're such a good mom. I don't know how you ever doubted yourself. You're awesome and we miss you all!
That is awesome! I can't believe she can do that already!
what a buff lil babe. you can totally see her ab muscles pumping trying to roll herself over. what a doll!
Okay so she looks just like me trying to roll over during the night! You cheering her on totally sounds like Jason cheering me on when I try! I do think she looks MUCH cuter doing it though!
Post a Comment
4 People Who care:
You're such a good mom. I don't know how you ever doubted yourself. You're awesome and we miss you all!
That is awesome! I can't believe she can do that already!
what a buff lil babe. you can totally see her ab muscles pumping trying to roll herself over. what a doll!
Okay so she looks just like me trying to roll over during the night! You cheering her on totally sounds like Jason cheering me on when I try! I do think she looks MUCH cuter doing it though!
Post a Comment