Ryiah was a little bumblebee for her first Halloween! To be honest, I wasn't that thrilled at first because I was hoping for something cute and girly like a ladybug or butterfly. HOWEVER, she was stinkin' ADORABLE! The fact that she is beyond anything cute and perfect in life will make it possible for her to be able to pull anything off, starting with a bumblebee! She really was a little doll! In this first picture it looks like she has two big ol' teeth right in front! It's actually a reflection from her tongue. It made me look into the future, though, and I really hope she doesn't end up with chicklettes (spelling). Ya know!
Me and Ry at a friend's church Halloween bash
Cute Hallo pj's from Gma Doane and Aunt Erin
You can kind of see the pumpkin on her bum. That made the pj's!
The cousins (excluding Mak and Chy)
Over all her first Halloween was nice. We went to one little church bash and then hung out at home with my dad and passed out candy. No point in taking a 7 month old trick or treating!

0 People Who care:
Post a Comment