What to say, what to say. 28 snuck up on me rather quickly. I think back to when I thought 28 was so far away for me and how it was the age when people were really adults and had everything together. 28 looked grown up and mature and everything that comes with those titles. Now I'm here and the all mighty age of 28 feels nothing like the picture I had painted in my head. I now know that 28, along with the rest of the years, is just a number. Every 28 year old that I know is in a different stage of life. It is not the number of years that gets you to where you are going. So I feel better about things now, having figured that out. I thought I should be this or that by now, but I now know that it's okay if I'm not.
So Here's To My 28th Year Of Life! I Am Hoping That It Is The Best Year Ever! I Have No Idea What Is In Store For Me, But I Am Positive That It Will Be Great!
5 People Who care:
So far I have great things to say about 28! You are an even number, you still get another year before 30 and let's face it, you probably look better now than you did 10 years ago! Miss you girl! We need to have a phone date to really catch up!
Cheers to this year!
You've got a great outlook on it. I agree with feeling like life is not the way I pictured it would be at this age. I still feel like I should be in my early 20s...unfortunately I'm long past that. But I don't feel my age at all. I still don't feel "adult" even with 2 kids and being in my 30s.
I'm back in the loop. Woo-hoo! Happy belated birthday!
Best looking 28 year old Mommy I have ever seen.
Post a Comment