11/8/09

Neti Pot

Have you ever heard of a Neti Pot? It's purpose it to clear out your sinuses due to sickness or allergies. Well, I've heard of it and been told to use it before, but never had. I told my mom that I didn't think I was all good because I've felt stuffy for a few months. Not sick, just kind of stuffy. So she said I should give it a try. I did. It was....an experience! I ended up being surprised at the feeling and I SPRAYED junk all over the sink and mirrror! I know, gross. Anyway, now the pictures will allow you to enjoy the experience as much as I did! ;)





4 People Who care:

Unknown said...

Did it work?? That is so weird I was just reading about one on Friday!

Melissa B said...

Interesting! Thanks for sharing that wonderful experience with us all!! If it worked I should get one too though. I've been stuffy forever! :(

Jessica B Photography said...

This is so awesome!!! I can't believe you did that!! I've seen/read about neti pots, but never tried it. Yeah, did it work?

Amy said...

I love these pictures..I LOVE the Neti Pot! I use it all the time when I am feeling sick. It's amazing it totally helps prevent a cold or quicken the duration....Love ya!