I forgot to mention ~ Ryiah has taken steps! While we were in AZ (1/9/09) she took her first step in front of me and Melissa! We actually got it on video, but this stupid thing won't let me upload it! It was great. I was a very proud mommy. Since we've been home she has taken two steps two separate times! It's very exciting. It will be nice when she can actually balance herself and be stable. I'm always freaked out because the house is mostly tile. Scary! So she is doing great! She's crawling like crazy, she says mama, dada, nana, papa, baby and doggie and I swear she tries to say cheese sometimes when I take her picture! She can give 5, sign hang loose, and do ear muffs! Every day she finds out that she can make a new sound with her mouth or tongue. She tries to immitate everything we do. What a fun little addition to our lives!
1/19/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 People Who care:
Post a Comment