Couple cute pictures
This was so funny! I had some crackers and 4 beggers! I was cracking up at this!
This is how we roll. Ryiah obviously loves doing laundry with me! Well, maybe she just loves the ride, but this is how we get it done!
This was Ryiah's first bonfire! She LOVED it! We were in AZ at my cousin's house a few weeks ago. They have an awsome fire pit in their back yard. We grilled pizzas on the grill then roasted marshmellows. Good stuff!
Ryiah found the toilet paper! I've seen her eye it a few times, but I was quick to distract her. I was doing my hair and within one section with the round brush, the little moster achieved this...
See! All Gone!
1 People Who care:
How cute is she! She is changing so much Nicole... a different little girl now. How fun!!
Post a Comment