1/25/10

Ugh

Ah man. Most of you know Sean is in Lexington, KY working. He's been there since October and Ryiah and I have been staying with my parents. As much of a blessing that it is to have them welcome us with open arms, it's also very tough. I am an independant person. I like to do everything my way and on my own. It's hard not to have my own place and space to do with it as I please. I am very thankful that I am able to stay here and that I have someone to look after Ryiah if I need to run out for a minute, but it also depresses me. I am 28 years old with my own child and living at home. It's not ideal. Maybe for some it is, but I wish I was supporting myself and Ryiah and passing her off to daddy. Hopefully it will become reality sooner than later. I am going to start looking for work soon. I was trying to wait until I had my wrists fixed, ( I have to have some cysts removed) but that's not happening soon enough. So I might have to just forget about that and move on. I have major issues with leaving Ryiah with someone/anyone while I work. I want to be the one taking care of her. So I am going to try and find something at night, even graveyard. That way she can be sleeping while I work. Hopefully I will figure it out soon! In a perfect world, my world, I would be a stay at home mom and love every minute of it! My reality is not such right now. Maybe down road a ways the picture I have painted in my head will become a reality!

Ryiah has had a fever on and off for 4 days now! Not sure whats going on. She doesn't seem to have any other symtoms of anything. The temp goes up and down. It got up to almost 103 on Sunday morning. Right before we went to the doctor it went down. So, I called and they said to just continue giving her Tylenol and Motrin. So that is what we've been doing. She seemed find today and then woke from her nap with a temp of 101 again. She playing and getting around just fine so I guess I'll just be watching her closely and wait it out!

2 People Who care:

Hillary said...

It's so hard waiting for reality to be one with our "perfect world"! I'm right there with you! I wish I didn't have to work and could just stay home. I feel guilty about having to leave them with someone. I guess we have to just do the best we can with what we've got to work with. But oh if life could only be perfect!

Jessica B Photography said...

So when does Sean come back/you move to Kentucky??