12/9/10

Christmas Outings

Ryiah and I went out and about the other day to have a bit of Christmas fun! We started at Town Square to do some shopping. I have to say that Tuesday morning at 10am is THE TIME to go to Town Square! No crowd at all! We stopped in to see Santa (Mrs. Clause was a surprise) and we were the only ones there! It was great! Ryiah hid her head for about 30 seconds and then warmed right up to them. She sat on Santa's lap and nuzzled right in for a hug. She got to sit with them for almost 10 minutes with no interuptions before more people came in. She loved it! I loved it! Then we got to see the Christmas tree (although at 10:30am the lights weren't twinkling), but Ryiah thought that was cool! Then it was time for the slides which Ryiah can never get enough of! My sister met us there with her little one for some play time and lunch at a place that was clearly confused with their identity and menu. No details necessary.














Then there was Opportunity Village! That was awesome! I hadn't been there since I was a kid so it was all new to me again. So many lights! Ryiah's favorite part was the train and the carousel!





Pulling the bell at the fire station



The drive home was very quiet. She was so tuckered out!

 

1 People Who care:

imsiouxz said...

I love these pictures of you and your babe! You are both beautiful.