12/23/10

Ryiah Is Too Smart


         I'm not sure what happened to Ryiah in her sleep last night, but she woke this morning speaking even MORE clearly and putting 3 or more sentences together! It's insane how much this child comprehends and retains. She doesn't forget things I tell her which makes it dang hard to lie! I thought one of the perks of parenting was getting to lie to you children. ;) She makes that impossible! She truly is unbelievable. I love her so much the thought of not having her hurts. Even through her tantrums and moodiness (where the heck did that come from?) she is an angel. I'm so thankful for her and for all that she teaches me. I love her more than I thought I could ever love someone! 

1 People Who care:

Melissa B said...

She really is a super smart little girl! I love hearing about all her new accomplishments and seeing her pictures. I Love her!