12/9/10

Why am I 29?

29 snuck up on me, but to be honest I keep thinking I'm 30! WTH? Although I THINK that, I still feel like I should be 21 and looking forward to enjoying my 20's. Weird. I am completely looking forward to my 30's and all that those years will bring me!
 My birthday was filled with my family and food! I love my family even if I do have to throw a party to get them to all hang out! I don't mind and I'll do it again next year! I have decided to treat myself to Disneyland next year for my 30th! I'm soooo excited!
 I didn't get very many pictures because my camera was missing and no one else took very many...boo. I'm pretty sad about that. So these pictures here are all I have to remember of the bash, but it was good...I think! ;)




Sweet cousins and great grandpa Marley



My itty bitty Gma Marley

I'll post more pictures when someone sends me some!



0 People Who care: